Monday, February 2, 2009

New Beginnings

I've never had a blog until now, and this is in fact, my very first blog post! So naturally, I felt it was fitting to post an image to represent new beginnings. 2009 started off without a hitch as Phil and I were married at Davio's Northern Italian Restaurant in Philadelphia, PA. The photo below is taken by the amazingly talented Karin von Voigtlander and it's of Phil and I on our way to our wedding ceremony.
Thanks for reading my first blog post! To see more photos from our wedding day, feel free to visit my flickr page.

5 comments:

  1. First comment on the first post of your first blog! wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shot... Love the couple...
    A very big day and you guys look so relaxed.

    "D"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging:)

    ReplyDelete